The IEEE Italy Section together with its Chapters and WIE Affinity Group, is pleased to announce the winners of the 2021 Awards on New Challenges for Energy and Industry.
The winners of the IEEE Italy Section 2021 Master Thesis Award are:
- Davide Coraci, Politecnico di Torino: “Adaptive Control Strategies for Enhancing Energy Efficiency and Comfort in Buildings”
- Claudia Di Lodovico, Università degli Studi dell’Aquila: “Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Motors for Electric Vehicles: Electromagnetic, Vibroacoustic and Thermal Analyses” – Woman in Engineering Award
- Giulia Tresca, Politecnico di Bari: “Intelligent Bin Packing Systems for Logistics 4.0” – Woman in Engineering Award
The winners of the IEEE Italy Section 2021 PhD Thesis Award are:
- Camilo Orozco Corredor, Università di Bologna: “Scheduling of Resources in Renewable Energy Communities”
- Marta Lorenzini, Politecnico di Milano: “A framework for the evaluation and improvement of human ergonomics in human-robot collaboration” – Woman in Engineering Award